Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tea Hunt Kimonos




Don't you love Hunts? The Tea Hunt has been talked about by various bloggers, so I won't go into details, but this hunt does have two lovely kimonos in it. Everything is 1L, so it's not free, but pretty close. The hunt has very nice things besides the kimonos, but I want to focus on those here.











The first kimono is very lovely and has such a warm autumn touch to it. The shawl or muffler; is also a prize from the hunt as well as the parasol. I have the picture with the muffler and one without on the second pic. There is also the skin, hair, shape, and shoes that I am wearing. The parasol comes with animations and a zhao! An entire avatar can be found here! The next kimono is sweet, I love the tabi socks, red and white! kawaii! Little things make us happy. So, join the hunt, it's all in one place and the gifts are really not that hard to find.

Good Luck!

Tea Hunt Location

No comments:

Post a Comment